- Is all about Shetland sheep, their fleece, the wool made from their fleece and the crafts we can learn using their wool and fleece.
- Welcome to Shetland sheep and this wonderful resource!
- With the new interest in natural materials and an enthusiasm for craft, ‘Naked Wool’ focusses on one of the best resources available - a sustainable natural, annually renewable product from lovely sheep. WOOL.
- The number of crafts using fleece and wool is extensive- spinning, felting, weaving, knitting crocheting and many more.
- Whether you are a beginner crafter or a textile expert, you will love working with Shetland wool.
- All fleece and wools are undyed and unbleached - available only in the natural colours of the sheep.
- Undyed wools
- Easy knitting kits
- Raw and carded fleece
- Peg looms
- Hand knitted hats and other woolly things
Find out more about Naked Wool products and the sheep